Monday, November 22, 2010

It's nearly Christmas card time!

So I am sure you all are busy rifling through your address books (or at least you are planning to) as you prepare to send out those annual Christmas cards. I actually find this rather exciting, reviewing all the exciting things that happened that year. I would say in all my life my favorite letter was the one my mom wrote after our house burned down in 2003. Nothing like a distant friend opening the mail to see the whole Barker family in front of a pathetic burnt out chimney saying:

 “A very Merry Christmas from our house to yours!” 

Now that I’m married, I wrote my first one last year. Last year after using Shutterfly for our wedding thank you cards we decided to use it again including our wedding  and vacation photos in our Christmas card:


   I must say this is the next best thing to scrapbooking as I do not possess the talent (nor much of a will!) to pump out 50+ homemade cards!

Aside from cards we've used Shutterfly for many things such as photo bookscalendars,  prints & of course, Christmas cards! And the best thing? They ship to Guam, a BIG victory for those of us our here in the middle of the Pacific Ocean!!

So if you haven't figured out what to do for Christmas cards and want to be able to afford to send cards to everyone on your list, check out this promo from Shutterfly and secure 50 free Christmas cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment