Friday, October 30, 2009

Martha Stewart strikes again...

I think I have hit a new low. I know I'm pretty crafty but I'm pretty sure I could have found something else to do with my abundance of time out here. I received a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter in my "Boo Got You!" present a couple weeks back. Wondering what I should do with it I thought it might be fun to make dog biscuits. Cool? I think so. But after taking a good look at my dog, it is pretty clear the pooper is getting starting to look a little round, I attribute that to a few too many pig ears. Not wanting the biscuits to go to waste I figured I would just give them away to the neighbor dogs. 


So I finish making these biscuits. Cheddar's pudgy mouth was drooling with anticipation as I scooped, poured and stirred together oats, cornmeal, milk and peanut butter. When the adorable little gourds were done my mind decided to get creative (sometimes I can't help it!). I bagged a couple at a time and tied them with an orange ribbon. And here's where it goes over the edge. I printed out little tags that say "Happy Halloween! Love, Cheddar" and then made Cheddar "sign" them with her inked paw. She was a tad unhappy about that. :)


So when all was said and done I bagged them up and sent them off to the neighbors. One can only wonder what silly thing I come up with next? :0)





1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! Who says a little Martha overload is a bad thing?

    ReplyDelete