Thursday, January 7, 2010

365 days of being Mrs Chance...not too shabby!

So this whole "Missus" business is still a little weird to me. Kids come up to me and call me "Mrs Chance" and I wince. I feel so old! I still prefer "Miss Caitlyn" but I guess that is just something I'll have to work on. In a few years.

So as you might be able to tell our first anniversary was on Sunday. Colin earned some major points by not only remembering our first anniversary but he sent some amazing flowers! The day itself turned out to be more difficult than I thought, probably because I kept thinking about how amazing that day one year before had been. I love great memories but it sure stinks when you can't share them with the one you love. Still however I am so grateful for Colin and how hard he is working. This year has been a whirlwind, so much change for us and somehow we've made it. I think we're off to a great start!

Check out these blooms!




     




Trying to mimic the pose from my wedding day...below. "Trying" is the operative word here.




2 comments:

  1. What kind of flowers are your wedding bouquet? Orcharids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, purple orchids I believe! Purple is quite the "in" color for weddings these days!

    ReplyDelete