Saturday, September 12, 2009

Husbands are fantabulous!

Ahh, I knew there was a reason I married that guy. He spoils me! ;) After organizing a three day retreat at church this week I came home to a package sitting on my doorstep....a NEW GARMIN WATCH! It's a Forerunner 405 and it's green...so pretty!! Despite a car packed to the gills with craft supplies, costumes and set decorations AND a warm humid house (island wide power outage from storm) I sat on the living room floor to check out my newest toy. Oh it is SO COOL! It is so not just a "watch". We are past those days. This sucker is smart! Not only can it time a run, but it has GPS to track distance and direction, tracks your running history and connects to your computer wireless! It also has this little dude on the screen you can race against...who'd thunk!

Oh and it gets better. When Colin realized my watch wouldn't arrive in time for my birthday he contacted my friends Kristina and Crystal (they own a flower business!) and arranged to have them deliver roses. What a guy! So now I have this fabulous watch I get to take adventuring and beautiful flowers to come home to. 

Soooo happy. Can you tell?




No comments:

Post a Comment